Last Thursday night was the Perseid Meteor shower!
I absolutely loved it.
I had so much fun with everyone up there.
We had a small fire which we obviously had to roast marshmallows over.
Hannah had brought some old stale ones and we tried to
"revive" them by cooking them.
What good that did!
They were still solid as a rock after being cooked.
When you took a bite it sounded like you were biting down
on a blackboard!
But we finally found the good marshmallows and were
able to enjoy some delicious s'mores.
After that the show began!
Never have I seen so many shooting stars in one night!
There is just something about spending a whole evening
starring up in the heavens.
It gets me every time.
I can't help but wonder if there are others out there and where
they are.
I don't think we can be the only living creatures in a
never ending space.
I love always trying to find the different constellations and
making up my own.
The anticipation of waiting for a shooting star
to stretch the night sky is wonderful.
Plus it always create a perfect opportunity for
some great conversation.
Which we throughly enjoyed the whole evening.
I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I did
that night.
So all in all, Perseid meteor shower was a huge success!

No comments:
Post a Comment